Monday 14 October 2013

Which Die Cutting and Embossing Machine Should I get

I was out shopping on Saturday and spotted some 8x8 embossing folders and thought "Ooh good I need some bigger folders than my 6x6" shop I popped one in my basket.

I got home all eager to start crafting and it is too big for my Big Shot, ahhh what do I do. I thought Christmas is nearly apon us I will drop some very unsubtle hints via email to hubby for one for Christmas but when I started looking round I don't know what to get. So my question my lovely crafting community what do you recommend?

My first thought was the Grand Calibre but whenever I see them on Create and Craft they are always talking about having to do things close to the edge or to turn the item round and run it through again to get the best coverage and it has kinda put me off. Also I have read that it won't take the chunkier dies.


 I was looking at the Joy Trouvaille from Creata which from the videos looks like it does a really good job but on the downsize might be a bit fragile.

Has anyone out there got one and if so what do you think? Does it handle most of the dies and embossing folders out?

The E-Bosser is more expensive but is it worth it, I would be lovely to have a lovely expensive machine but is it really worth it.

I am also quite interested in how people are getting on with the Jus-Cutz machine which claims to be the only machine you need but is £135, it would be great if it was so please let me know if you have managed to get your hands on one.


So please help me and let me know your experience with these machines it will make my Christmas so exciting. :-)

1 comments:

  1. Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

© Crafty Tracy's Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena