Wednesday 29 August 2012

Birthday Card for Man

I don't know about everyone else but I find making cards for men a bit of a nightmare, finding something suitably masculine other than the normal sports car toppers.

Watching Create and Craft one day they had the La Pashe The Big One CD and I could immediately see cards that I could use for all ages.

This is a card that I made from the Framin range and I think its just called Old Pub.

Framin Card Le Pashe


The frame and the decoupage give this card the most fantastic 3D effect, I was really pleased with it.

I have made more cards from the La Pashe The Big One CD than practically any other CD I have, and I love some of their Christmas range.

I think they will be keeping me very busy.

La Pashe.com/

2 comments:

  1. I love this CD too and have the same card ready prepped for a man who'll be 40 - pubs like this may not be his experience so I'm hoping it will amuse him. Your photo is so light - lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get on with the card, did he like it?

    ReplyDelete

© Crafty Tracy's Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena