Sunday 1 September 2013

Create and Craft Club Members Gift - August

I don't usually get the members gifts but this Shabby Chic Paris Bookazine from Debbie Moore appealed to me.

As with the usual members gift all you pay is £2.99 for postage and I am over the moon with it.

The Bookazine is bursting with stunning cards ideas and 28 design sheets on really good quality soft sheen paper. There is also a CD enclosed with all the elements on so you can use them time and again.





There are some great card ideas for men's cards, which as I have mention on previous blogs I always find really hard.

So if you are looking for a great value craft goody head over to Create and Craft now.



1 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy,
    Just popping by, in case you've missed it, to let you know that your name was pulled out of the hat on Friday evening, to win the Time Flies mini book over at Craftwork Cards. Congratulations. Please can you email me an address where to sent it, you'll find my email on the Winners post over on the Craftwork Cards Blog. Thanks Linda xx

    ReplyDelete

© Crafty Tracy's Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena