Tuesday 29 May 2012

Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit

Big Shot Starter Kit
Big Shot Started Kit
I am very excited today, I have just ordered a new Sizzix Big Shot Die Cutting Machine from Craft Superstore.

I have a Cricut Cuttlebut which I purchased on Ebay this time last year but as I have got more into crafting I have found it a bit frustrating that some of the beautiful Marianne Dies that I have just won't cut properly.

I bought my sister a Big Shot last year for her birthday and she is always raving about it so I thought I would take the plunge and buy one myself.

I looked on Ebay but was pleased with the package I got from Craft SuperStore it was reduce from around £89  to £59.99 and includes the Big Shot, Cutting Plates, A pack of 4 Embossing Folders, Papermania Warm Sunshine Capsule Paper Pack and an Instruction CD.

To make it an even better deal I went through Top Cash Back which gets me 7% cash back. If you haven't yet discovered this it is great. You simply register with them and when you want to purchase anything online search for it there first. It gives you a list of suppliers and what cash back you can get. Its a great way to get some extra crafting funds so please check it out. Top Cash Back

I also came across this code for a following 5%. Code WCB49 is apparently valid until 31 Dec 2013.

I will add a further blog of unboxing the Big Shot when it arrives.




1 comments:

© Crafty Tracy's Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena