Wednesday 30 May 2012

Mothers Day Easel Card and Box

I had made an easel card and box on an afternoon course at House of Zandra in Gainsborough so I thought I would put my new found skills to good use and make a card for my Mother-in-law for Mothers Day.

When I saw the toppers in House of Zandra I just fell in love with them and when I got them home realised I had the perfect floral paper pack that came free with a spring copy of Card Making and Papercraft. So then it was fingers crossed I could remember what to do.

Twisted Easel Mothers Day Card


I am pretty pleased with the outcome, let me know what you think.

I will outline how to make a twisted easel card in another blog, so if you haven't made one before you can give it ago.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Crafty Tracy's Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena