Thursday 29 August 2013

The Fire Alarm Technician

So I am chatting to the Service Technician who has come to my office today to service the Fire Alarm System, as his office has told me he was holiday last week I asked him if he went somewhere nice. No he says I am getting married in 3 weeks time so I was busy getting things organised.

So we start talking wedding prep, I was thinking a man who is helping plan his wedding this is great then he says I spent most of last week making all bits for the wedding, invitations, table settings and butterfly's for name tags for the tables.

He got his phone out and showed me the lovely Red and White butterfly themed invitations he had made with silver and red jewels, ribbon and die cuts and there were beautiful, he was a bit miffed one his mates came round and saw them being made took photo's and put them on facebook before he had chance to post them out.

He had made matching jewelled butterfly's which were individually named and would be placed on a wine glass on the tables and had planned out elaborate internally lit table centres.

We spent as much time talking about crafting as fire alarms, it made my day that you can find Paper Crafters in the most unexpected places.

Have you found Paper Crafters in unexpected places?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Crafty Tracy's Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena