Tuesday 27 August 2013

Travel Themed Birthday Card - Le Pashe Travel Bug

I love my Le Pashe CD and have found that I have used it a lot, particularly for men's cards and turned to it again for a card for the birthday of a close friend of ours.

Initially I wanted something with a Geocaching theme as he spends quite a bit of time with his son Geocaching  but couldn't find anything suitable, typically I did after I made his card but isn't that always the way.

Anyway I had this Travel Decoupage sheet already printed out, I had used the other decoupage for a "You Passed" card for my son in law when he passed his driving test and knowing our friend loves travel and driving this fitted the bill perfectly.


When teamed with a vintage map themed paper and some simple matt and layering I thought is looked quite sophisticated.

If you haven't checked out the Le Pashe CDs I highly recommend them or you can download this double design sheet for £2.00

Le Pashe Double Decoupage - Travel Bug

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Crafty Tracy's Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena