Tuesday 5 March 2013

DoCarfts Chronology Birthday Card

Vicky my daughter also loves to make birthday cards and she has a very different style to me, she particularly likes DoCrafts Chronology and Tim Holtz.

She has just made this card for Alex the 11 year old I make the Kanban Extreme Sports card for.




To make this card she used:

Chronology 6 x 6 Paper Pack
Chronology Gear Embellishments,
Chronology Craft Stamp
Black stick on Sentiments
Tim Holtz Distress Ink

She rubbed the Distress Ink around the edges of the card to give it that grungy effect.

I also like the stitching around the Sentiment just to give it finished look

It was a very simple idea but I think it is a stunning card and very different from the type of cards I do.










2 comments:

  1. I am with your Daughter! Love the vintage look and huge fan of Tim Hotlz, I am fortunate enough to be Ranger Certified, playing with ranger products for days on end was bliss!! In my March's Newsletter I show how to create the burnt edge technique if she wants to take a look :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for kind words, will be checking out your blog.

    ReplyDelete

© Crafty Tracy's Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena