Friday 31 May 2013

Fabulous Card for Shoe Addicts

Recently Dawn Bibby was very kind to my sister when she was in hospital recovering from back surgery so I wanted to send her a thank you card.

As it was for Dawn, the queen of cardmaking, I was very nervous and wanted to send something different that she may not have seen before so I decided to use a design from Sandra Wright who owns a cardmaking shop near me.

So I headed to the store for inspiration and low and behold she had put all her shoe designs and templates on to a CD, which I quickly purchased and headed home full of inspiration, don't you just love it when that happens.

This is the card I made.




Everything was from the CD the papers, decopage and the template I only needed to add the ribbon and flower embellishments.

This is a card I made for my sister's birthday using the design sheets that Sandra had in store, this design is also on the CD.




Sandra's CD is now for sale of Create and Craft so head over and check it out, perfect for shoe and fashion addicts or if you want something a bit different.

Fabulous Shoe's CD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Crafty Tracy's Blog, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena